Monthly Archives: March 2017
How to make your organisation better, or even the best
- Strive to make your organisation a better place with better practices and with a good environment in which everyone can do good work. Then, when you get better, you can go again and become an even better place!
- Do positive things, think positive thoughts; do something that enhances your organisation’s processes and makes them better.
- Ensure that everyone is involved in doing good work, not just the leaders.
- Confirm that everyone is interested in doing good ‘stuff’ at work. Get everyone to talk about good ‘stuff’, good practices and being better, whether they are the leaders or not.
- Doing good work is what you do and not a series of projects and initiatives.
- Do good things, such as regularly introducing something new or changing something that could be improved. Practice being good at what you do.
- If you are a leader, be good, do better, and others will be inspired to do the same.
- When doing good work, everyone can be a leader.
- Trust everyone; that is trust everyone to do good work, to perform well and to strive to get better. See number 7.
- Commit to doing better.
Some thoughts about how to make your organisation better, or even the best: